20th August 2016, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

What job I can get without having any idea about what I have studied in B.Tech?

I am B.Tech final year student. I want to do job after completing my studies but I don't have any idea about my studies as I didn't listen lessons. I don't have one subject knowledge but I want to do the job of engineering. What job I get without any knowledge?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  2. List of Companies recruiting BTech ECE freshers in Kochi?
  3. Jobs in defence after Btech (IT) ?
  4. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  5. Syllabus for entrance test for mtech in VIT?
  6. Am I eligible for any IT company after scoring 60% marks in 12th?
  7. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  8. Can I get BCA course after taking Chemistry, Maths, Computer Application, English and Physical Education in ISC 12th?
  9. Can I get a job in Part time or full time after passing 12th? I have studied BSc computer science and correspondence
  10. Job in government sector after doing B.Tech in Computers?
  11. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I get the highest job in ISRO? I am studying 3rd year B.Tech Aerospace
  13. Discontinued B.Tech in 3rd year, can I get any job?
  14. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA?
  15. Can I get government job in Andhra Pradesh if I have completed my studies in Maharashtra?
  16. Should I attend interview of TCS if already placed in CTS?
  17. Which stream of B.Tech is job oriented?
  18. List of part time courses offered under Anna University?
21st August 2016, 02:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What job I can get without having any idea about what I have studied in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am B.Tech final year student. I want to do job after completing my studies but I don't have any idea about my studies as I didn't listen lessons. I don't have one subject knowledge but I want to do the job of engineering. What job I get without any knowledge?
The aspirant can apply for various Marketing and Sales jobs in the Engineering or FMCG or Medical lines. Because, you mentioned that you do not know about the subjects, which you studied in B.Tech. The salary in the Marketing job is high and as you gain some experience, you will be promoted based on your performance. So, it is one of the best options to choose. You can also apply for various jobs in the retail stores like Electronic stores. You can also apply for higher studies and try to learn the subjects well. So, after higher studies you can work as Assistant Lecturer or Faculty in the engineering colleges or polytechnic colleges. These are all some of the options available to do after B.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?