7th February 2014, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs available in IT Sector after MCA?

I am sandesh joshi.

Currently i'm pursuing my MCA pg degree from mumbai university.so i want to know about various career opportunities in IT Sector in public or private companies after finished mca.?

Please give ans in detail.

11th February 2014, 01:50 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: What are the jobs available in IT Sector after MCA?

IT sector is one of the huge area in the world which provides job for millions, so it's not that tough to get the job in IT sector when compared with other fields now a days.

The best way of getting jobs while doing college UG/PG degree is to get selected in a software based job via campus/off-campus placement as most of the IT giants use to come every year to colleges to recruit the fresh candidates from college.

So, start your preparation for the campus placement which will have three important rounds or the selection which are 1) Aptitude Test 2) Technical interview 3) HR interview. You need to star the preparation from now itself so that you can clear all these rounds and get the job right away..

If you are feeling hard to find yourself job in campus placement then you can start applying for public sector banks where they look forward candidates who have major in Computer Science. The best way to get the job in banks is to prepare for the IBPS exam and make sure you score well in it so that you will be called in for the interview in various banks which is affiliated to it.

For more information on IBPS visit - http://www.ibps.in/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IBPS_Clients.pdf(28.7 KB, 169 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?