16th May 2016, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to got a job in Microsoft for software engineer?

Dear Sir/Mam,
After passing 10th and 12th classes. What steps should i take to become eligible to work in Microsoft as a software engineer. Can i become a software engineer after completing B.Tech. please sir answer me i will wait for your respond.........

19th May 2016, 08:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to got a job in Microsoft for software engineer?

For getting job in Microsoft as a fresher you need to complete B.Tech or MCA degree from a leading institute with at least 60% marks overall in academic career.

Selection will be through campus interview if you are from a top college or through off campus interview. Normally, top companies like Microsoft visit campus of top colleges for recruiting the best talents.
20th May 2016, 04:53 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to got a job in Microsoft for software engineer?

After passing 10th as well as 12th you must take admission in engineering field.
As this is the field that will set a minimum requirements for you to get into Microsoft, which is your desire to get in.

Yes, you can become software engineer after completion of your Engineering for sure.
Even, after completion of the engineering you get the degree of Engineer and when you start working in a company you get the title of software engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?