5th July 2016, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

What is the salary we can expect in private and government sector jobs in India?

i completed my graduation in statistic. I had selected RTMNU university for msc statistic so plz tell me what are the scope in government and private sector in India. Can you please let me know the information and suggestions to join the company?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for bank PO and CAT?
  2. What is the different of salary we will get in private jobs and government jobs? What is the scope for both sectors?
  3. Which PSUs are recruiting Computer Science students for training?
  4. Expected salary after completion of BCA? Information about both private and government sector?
  5. Best option between government job and private job?
  6. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  7. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  8. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  9. How much salary a Biotechnology fresher can expect in private sector?
  10. How much package can I get after passing Chemical Engineering from HBTI Kanpur? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get jobs for Civil Engineers in Private Sector?
  12. What career I can take up after completion of B.Com course?
  13. Is there any government jobs after completing BBM course? Details about salary packages if it's private sector?
  14. Should I choose private or government sector after completing MCA with 66%?
  15. How much salary will I get in private and government sectors after completion of EEE course?
  16. What is the salary given for EEE course in private and government sector?
  17. How much salary we can expect in a government job for bachelors in Architect? -- [New]
  18. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
8th July 2016, 10:48 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the salary we can expect in private and government sector jobs in India?

There are many differences between Government Sector Jobs & private Sector Jobs.

1. To get the government jobs one need to face exams. But for the private jobs you do not need to give exams, but some companies may ask for exams.

2. Government sector take years to give job but private sector could give you job in a day or 10 days.

3. In most of the private jobs there are direct walk-in for the interview, but in government sector hardly you will find.

4. Salary in private sector depends on your experience, if you are a fresher will get less salary. In government sector whether you are a fresher or experience holder does not matter salary is fixed for the particular post.

5. You will not get any pension in private sector but will get in government sectors.

6. There are many allowances you will get in government sectors but not in private sector.

7. Job security is high in government sector as compared to private sectors.

So, there are so many differences between them. But its up to you to decide.
8th July 2016, 06:21 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: What is the salary we can expect in private and government sector jobs in India?

Scope of the job depends on the nature of the specialization that you have opted to move further with your degree.

Since, you have chosen statics for your M.Sc degree so it should have been good to some of the job sector. SO you need to chose those job sector that highly recommends your own specialization.

And one more thing all the government as well as public sector has the opportunity, so based on your interest you can chose the sector to move on.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?