23rd March 2016, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Which is better among M.Sc(Embedded Systems) of 1 year in Abroad and B.Tech, for Electronics B.Sc graduate? Career prospects of M.Sc(Embedded Systems)?

Hi Everyone,
I am planing on doing M.Sc in Embedded Systems in the UK. I have done B.Sc in Electronic in India and have scored 76%. Is it better to do M.Sc of 1 year or to do B.Tech of 4 years. Considering a better career prospects, also in M.Sc Embedded Systems how is the career prospects? Any advise on this would be appreciated. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the courses that I can do in embedded systems? Career prospects in this field?
  2. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  3. Which branch should I do in MBA after doing engineering in IT?
  4. What is the syllabus for ECE stream?
  5. Various career opportunities available for a btech electronics and communication student? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. JNTU B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering-Power Systems-I Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Paper
  7. Will there be any short software courses for candidates pursuing Electrical Engineering? Other courses in relation to Electrical Engineering?
  8. Scope for Embedded Systems?
  9. Which are the best branches for electrical students in M.Tech
  10. List of specializations for ECE students in MS?
  11. Which post will I get after completion of MBA(Systems)? Syllabus of MBA(Systems) of Mumbai University? Which job should I choose after getting experience in MBA(Systems) after BSc?
  12. Job opportunities with expected salary for M.Tech(Automotive Systems/Thermal Science & Energy Systems/Engineering Design/Manufacturing Design/Renewable Energy Systems) in India and Abroad?
  13. Which branches are best for M.Tech electrical students
  14. What are the courses offered by BITS Pilani for M.Tech Programme?
  15. Syllabus for ECE branch to write PGECET exam?
  16. What subjects should I choose for BME?
  17. Should I choose VLSI, Power Electronics or Embedded Systems?
  18. Is there any scope for engineers in Building Management Systems after completing engineering in electronics and communication? What is the salary?

6th March 2023, 02:45 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Which is better among M.Sc(Embedded Systems) of 1 year in Abroad and B.Tech, for Electronics B.Sc graduate? Career prospects of M.Sc(Embedded Systems)?

Both M.Sc in Embedded Systems and B.Tech in Electronics can provide good career prospects depending on your interests and career goals.

If you want to focus specifically on Embedded Systems, then M.Sc in Embedded Systems can be a good option as it provides specialized knowledge and skills in this area in a shorter duration of time compared to a 4-year B.Tech program. Additionally, studying abroad can also provide you with exposure to different cultures and work environments, which can be beneficial for your career in the long run.

Career prospects after M.Sc in Embedded Systems can be quite good as there is a growing demand for professionals in this field, particularly in the areas of embedded systems design, testing, and maintenance. Some potential job roles include embedded software engineer, firmware engineer, embedded systems architect, embedded systems analyst, and embedded systems designer.

However, it's important to note that the career prospects also depend on your skills, knowledge, and experience in the field. It's recommended to gain practical experience through internships or hands-on projects during your M.Sc program to increase your employability.

Ultimately, the decision between M.Sc in Embedded Systems and B.Tech in Electronics depends on your personal interests, career goals, and the time and financial resources you are willing to invest in your education.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?