26th January 2023, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get ajob having 3 years gap?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my graduation in computer engineering in May. I have 3 years gap till now and I wanted to join IT company.So, what should I do so I get job in private IT company?

31st January 2023, 05:14 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do to get ajob having 3 years gap?

You can attend walk-in interviews, some companies don't consider the year of passing. If you have good skills (which I am not sure you would have after such a long gap), you can start working as a freelancer. Another option is to join a course on your favorite technology, get certified and then look for jobs.
31st January 2023, 10:26 PM
Shantanubose22

You can attend walk-in interviews, some companies don't consider the year of passing. If you have good skills you can start working as a freelancer.
>> Another option is to join a course on your favorite technology, get certified and then look for jobs.
31st January 2023, 11:56 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You can go to walk-in interviews, and some companies don't take your age into account. If you are skilled, you can begin working independently. Another choice is to enroll in a course on your preferred technology, earn your certification, and then start looking for jobs.
1st February 2023, 12:39 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

You can attend walk-in interviews, and some companies don't consider your age. If you are knowledgeable, you can start working on your own. Another option is to enroll in a course on the technology you choose, obtain your certification, and then begin your job search in any it company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?