8th November 2022, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if haven't received an offer letter from cognizant even after clearing TR and HR rounds?

I got selected in cts clearing TR and HR round in coimbatore throughAmcat. It has been a month now but no confirmation mail or offer letter is received.Should i expect an offer letter now or stop hoping for it now?

15th November 2022, 02:46 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: What should I do if haven't received an offer letter from cognizant even after clearing TR and HR rounds?

1. Send a follow-up note asking for a timeframe. If it's been over 48 hours and you still haven't received a formal offer, contact the hiring manager to express your enthusiasm about the offer and to ask about the status.

2. Keep your note short and to the point, and be specific about what you're asking.
15th November 2022, 03:08 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do if haven't received an offer letter from cognizant even after clearing TR and HR rounds?

You need to follow up with an email asking for a schedule.

If the deadline has passed and you haven't received an offer letter, you should contact the recruiting manager to express your delight about the offer and to find out the situation. In your email, be succinct, precise, and explicit about what you want.

Refer to the following link for more information:
https://www.cognizant.com/in/en
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?