18th November 2016, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

What will be the role and salary for B.Tech in Computer engineering at Infosys BPO?

Hello sir, I am B.Tech in Computer engineering holder.I have got placed in Infosys BPO a week before and I have received a mail that I have a job in Technical side. Can you tell me what will be my role and salary for it?

26th November 2016, 04:00 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: What will be the role and salary for B.Tech in Computer engineering at Infosys BPO?

First of all Congratulations to you, that in BPO you got technical profile.
Now, if you have got technical profile it means you are at the bright side of the BPO and the IT industry.

Role and salary is being decided by the company itself. So, we don't have any idea in this domain at all as these all are the very confidential thing that remains in between employee as well as employer. And no any third person is involved in between in any case of the information.

SO, for job role as well as your salary you will be getting official mail from the HR after some days, so just wait for HR communication.
27th November 2016, 12:43 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will be the role and salary for B.Tech in Computer engineering at Infosys BPO?

It is nice to hear your employment opportunity in Infosys. Since you have been recruited in the technical department of BPO section, so your primary role is to be IT infrastructure professional. You will need to look after proper functioning of IT assets and other professionals will reach out to you in case they need any tech help within Infosys BPO. The salary will be in the range of 3-3.25 lakhs per annum depending on your performance during the training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?