20th December 2014, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

When the joining letter will be delivered to the selected candidate of HCL?

Hello
I am a last year graduate and have been placed in HCL..
I still haven't got my Joining date..
Is there anyone who knows when does
HCL usually give their joining dates
to engineering graduates??

Related Questions:
  1. Joining date and procedure in MES for selected candidate as a junior engineer
  2. How may I know about my joining date for CPO? I am selected as SI in CISF but still I did not get my joining letter
  3. Should I try in other companies instead of waiting for offer letter of HCL Technologies?
  4. Should I try for other job also if got selected in HCL COMNET but didn't received the offer letter yet?
  5. Will there be any problem for me while joining in TCS being a candidate having completed B.Tech in 5 years and mentioned the same in application form?
  6. When I will get the joining letter from TCS after off-campus placement? Should I join TCS instead of looking for job in Infosys, Syntel and HCL?
  7. When will I get the joining letter for TCS? Should I apply for another company like Infosys, Syntel and HCL?
  8. How can I get the joining letter of ASI in CISF?
  9. When will I get the joining letter for ITBP?
  10. When will I get the joining letter after getting selected for CISF exam?
  11. Information about joining letter of SI (CPO) in CRPF?
  12. When will I get the Joining Letter from ITBP? I was selected for the SI of CPO
  13. Will I get selected in Mains list after being in the waiting list of IAF merit list? Will I get the joining letter?
  14. When will I get joining letter for the post of SI in CPO?
  15. What is the exact date of commencement of training in HCL?
  16. Previous years sample papers of PWD Rajasthan Jen exam for electrical? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Selected in SSC Junior Engineer(Civil) : When will I get my joining letter?
  18. When I will get the joining letter if got selected in Tech Mahindra?

24th December 2014, 08:50 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: When the joining letter will be delivered to the selected candidate of HCL?

HCL JOINING DATE AFTER SELECTION:

Usually the waiting period for HCL would be from 6 months - 1 year and if it's more than that then it's better to take some necessary steps to find out what's the reason behind it. Try to follow the below points to find out the reason,

-> Mail to the HR concern of HCL who would have probably sent you a mail during the selection process last year and ask for the reason behind the wait.

-> Try to find out employee who is working in HCL from your friends and family circle so that it would be easy for you to find out the reason and get to know if it's possible to approach the HR directly.

-> Contact your college placement co-ordinator and ask them to contact the company concern and find out the reason behind the wait.

-> If none of the above works then it would be better for you to go directly to the company and check out the reason.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?