24th June 2016, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Why two wheeler vehicle with driving license is required to join 99 Acres.Com?

Hello Sir,
Kindly tell me why 2 wheeler is necessary requirement to get job in 99 Acres.Com? I saw in there key requirements and it is mentioned that 2 wheeler with driving license is necessary to apply. May I know the reason?

27th June 2016, 12:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why two wheeler vehicle with driving license is required to join 99 Acres.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
Kindly tell me why 2 wheeler is necessary requirement to get job in 99 Acres.Com? I saw in there key requirements and it is mentioned that 2 wheeler with driving license is necessary to apply. May I know the reason?
If any organization asks for two wheeler vehicle with driving license from the candidate then the organization has the work for the employee outside the office premises also. The candidate has to go out of the office for official works frequently. It is the main reason why the company insisting on two wheeler and driving license. So you have to prepare well for the out of office activity also. It may be for a site visit or client meeting some other purpose you have to move out and do your job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?