16th May 2012, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Vacancies in Tamilnadu government? I am interested to get government jobs?

I am MCA graduate,and I am interested in government jobs.can u please tell me the vacancies in tamilnadu govt,and exam schedules.

Related Questions:
  1. Vacancies available in Tamilnadu government for MCA students?
  2. Eligibility for Government jobs after M.Sc in Microbiology? job vacancies in Tamilnadu?
  3. Benefits of doing Private jobs over Government jobs?
  4. How to apply for government job in Tamilnadu if I am a MCA graduate?
  5. Vacancies which are available in government as well as private jobs? What to do after B.Tech government job? Time and schedule of various government vacancies? Names of the various listed companies? Books to be referred and coaching centers?
  6. For which Government Jobs am I eligible to apply after completing electronics and Telecommunication? What is the criteria for government exams? How should I be updated about vacancies in Government?
  7. Is it possible to work in Tamilnadu Government after completing B.E(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  8. Government job vacancies available after completing MBA?
  9. Previous papers of DMRC for the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical)
  10. What is the best way to be followed for getting government jobs which suits us? -- [New]
  11. How can I get current Job Vacancies in Tamil Nadu Government? How to apply for those Jobs?
  12. Which type of government jobs is available in TamilNadu for Mechanical Engineering girls?
  13. After completing Electronics and Communication Engineering for which government jobs am I eligible to apply? Criteria for government jobs? How should I be updated about vacancies in government?
  14. Government job opportunities and vacancies for B.Pharm
  15. How to make a good career after B.tech in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the current exams for government jobs in Tamilnadu?
  17. How to apply for government jobs in B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of B.Ed colleges in tamilnadu providing government seats? Date of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  18. What are the posts for MCA students in Government Sectors? From where to find info about various vacancies in government sectors?
27th August 2012, 11:38 PM
abthar

Default Re: Vacancies in Tamilnadu government? I am interested to get government jobs?

hi
there is a huge vacancies in Tamilnadu government for all candidates.but government have some set of rules and regulations,procedures to select the suitable candidates.i.e interview

1.direct interview for the candidates meets the eligibility criteria like merit list,years of experience,etc.

2.written test cum interview.Those who scored high merks will be called for interview and based upon the marks they scored they will be get postings

TNPSC is a service commission which recruits suitable candidates for Sub collector,ips,vao to clerks.

So visit their official websites to apply

all the best
17th November 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Vacancies in Tamilnadu government? I am interested to get government jobs?

i am completed BE CIVIL with 2 year experiance . i want to civil jobs in tamilnadu goverment
24th October 2013, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

my age 35 i registred 4 wheeler licience employment .2007 comunity mbc if it possiple the govt driverjop? what is the age limit? driving post?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?