19th April 2012, 12:37 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Group I-General English Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

The questions in the general English papers of APPSC are rooted in the basics of the English language and literature. The papers are very simplistic though the paper pattern ensures that examinees are well prepared with the subject from the core. It tests the aptitude of the candidate with respect to English and its correlates. Thus the questions are framed along that line wherein the examinee’s status in grammar, vocabulary, sentence writing, essay composition, parts of speech, idioms and phrases are examined. Critical areas like application of verbs and prepositions, knowledge of synonyms and antonyms and correct use of tenses is observed. The extent to which candidates follow the rules and norms is also seen. The essay topics are based on social problems, current affairs and national and international issues that tests the candidate’s writing skills. There is a section scrutinizing the spelling skill of the candidate too. All the questions together sum up to a total of 150 marks, which must be completed in 3 hours. Below are attached some of the previous year’s question papers for your help.

Related Questions:
  1. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Group I-General English Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. Andhra Pradesh Publice Service Commission (APPSC) Group I-General Essay (Paper I) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. When will I get the Polytechnic call letter?
  4. Am I eligible for Tamilnadu Public Service commission group IV?
  5. Andhra Pradesh public service commission insurance medical officer exam previous 5 years papers?
  6. Karnataka Public Service Commission-English Literature (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Group-2 Exam Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to download the previous years question papers for mains examination of Uttar pradesh Public Service Commission?
  9. What is the qualification for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Group 4? -- [New]
  10. Karnataka Public Service Commission, English Literature (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Am i eligible for Tamilnadu Public Service commission? I am a AP candidate
  12. Karnataka Public Service Commission Law Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Maharashtra Public Service Commission, Assistant Public Prosecutor Group-A Exam Paper-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. Karnataka Public Service Commission - Management (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Karnataka Public Service Commission, Sociology (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Karnataka Public Service Commission - Management (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Andhra Pradesh public service commission information
  18. Andhra Pradesh Publice Service Commission (APPSC) Group I-General History (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?