20th March 2011, 12:54 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Central Police Force (Assistant Commandant) Exam Essay, Précis Writing & Comprehension Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The paper compromises of three different main question of type essay writing, précis writing and comprehension passage. The first has a maximum of four options, and candidates have to write essay on one, in about 600 words. The second has a maximum of two précis, and candidates have to attempt both. The length of the précis has to be about one-third of the length of the given passage. The last main question has a maximum of ten sub-questions, on the comprehension passage. The maximum mark of the paper is 150, and the time duration offered to complete the paper is two hours. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/central-pol...ension-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. Central Police Force (Assistant Commandant) Exam General Ability & Intelligence Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. CISF Ltd Departmental Competitive Exam, Essay, Précis Writing and Comprehension Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. UPSC, CISF (Ltd Departmental Competitive) Exam, Essay, précisWriting and Comprehension Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. How to prepare for GK & GS and English Comprehension & Essay for Assistant Commandant recruitment exam? -- [New]
  5. Chhattisgarh Board Class 10 Special English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Central Police Force Assistant Commandant study materials?
  7. Eligibility for Assistant Commandant 2015?
  8. Any government or PSU recruitment for graduates? Previous years question papers for Assistant commandant in central police forces?
  9. IFS General English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Central police force assistant commandant admit card?
  11. Can I apply for the post of sub inspector in CISF? I am learning B.Com-03
  12. Can a B.Tech 4th year students apply for central Armed Police Force(Assistant Commandant)
  13. Tamil Nadu Board Matriculation Examination Sanskrit (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. GRE Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Assistant Audit Officer exam under the finance department of assam government -- [Most Discussed]
  16. The TamilNadu Dr. MGR Medical University B.Sc in Nursing-1st Year English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Maharashtra Board SSC- X, Hindi (Third Language) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 General English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
11th July 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Central Police Force (Assistant Commandant) Exam Essay, Précis Writing & Comprehension Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

i have 2010central police force (assistant commandant ) exam paper
14th July 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Central Police Force (Assistant Commandant) Exam Essay, Précis Writing & Comprehension Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

HOW MANY Q. PAPER ARE COME IN CPF EXAM
14th September 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

I am nt found my admit card of cpf exm on,2011 and i want model n pre question cpf checked
17th September 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

UPSC, Central Police Force
24th September 2011, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HOW MANY Q. PAPER ARE COME IN CPF EXAM
two question papers.one is objective and another is subjective type
4th October 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT THE PRECISE WRITTING AND HOW CAN I TACKLE THAT
13th November 2011, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

what the syllabus for bsf assistant commandant in works
20th March 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

when will be the result of cpf ac 2011 result be declared
19th August 2012, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

sir i m sonu ,how is prepare presic writing prepare for assistant commandant exam2012
13th October 2012, 11:13 PM
subinkchandran

mock test essay questions for C P F Assistant Commandant exam 2012
23rd October 2012, 12:56 PM
rahul1249

good morning sir
this is my first time for ac exam give sand me previous papers to clear the exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?