3rd May 2011, 01:38 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Maharashtra Board SSC- X, Hindi (Third Language) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

There are total 8 questions in the Hindi (third language) paper. The entire questions of this paper are compulsory. The total marks to be secured are 80. The questions are to be answered within a time limit of three hours. The first three questions of this paper are from the stories and poems of the text book. The fifth question of the paper is from the grammatical portion. The next three questions belong to the writing skills. The questions comprises of essay and letter writing and passages. The essay writing comes with a word limit of 150 words to 200 words. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/maharashtra...anguage-paper/
4th May 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Maharashtra Board SSC- X, Hindi (Third Language) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

is there any negative marking
7th May 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Maharashtra Board SSC- X, Hindi (Third Language) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

which book i prefer for the exam of ipsr
16th August 2011, 12:17 AM
Azher88

Location: 697/4, Bhola Nagar, Kotla Mubarak pur, New Delhi-110003

Quote:
Originally Posted by neeraj_m View Post
There are total 8 questions in the Hindi (third language) paper. The entire questions of this paper are compulsory. The total marks to be secured are 80. The questions are to be answered within a time limit of three hours. The first three questions of this paper are from the stories and poems of the text book. The fifth question of the paper is from the grammatical portion. The next three questions belong to the writing skills. The questions comprises of essay and letter writing and passages. The essay writing comes with a word limit of 150 words to 200 words. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/maharashtra...anguage-paper/
Well we know that the Previous year question is helpful to the student who will give the exam and in every exam previous year question is very helpful these all attachment file is helpful for those student which are pursuing course from Maharashtra Board SSC- X, Hindi (Third Language) Exam
12th November 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Please give me SSC Board Pune Question paper of march 2009 English Set-A.
23rd November 2011, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

ALGEBRA AND GEOMETYRY PLZ TELL ME HOW TO PREPARE ??????
29th November 2011, 07:57 AM
anilchauan

ssc paper in hindi
26th January 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

how will i prepare for hots of geometry, algebra and science?
1st February 2012, 03:26 PM
manoj morghade

Please give me SSC je electrical my id is
[email protected]
5th February 2012, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

ssc boad exam easy say
11th February 2012, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

be prepared to give fight to me for examination.
28th February 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

plzzz give me ssc board exam qestion paper of last 3 years
ID:[email protected]
29th February 2012, 10:54 AM
gnyremgsg

Quote:
Originally Posted by anilchauan View Post
ssc paper in hindi
how to solve hindi paper
1st March 2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

i want ssc maharastra state board hindi 2011 oct board paper
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?