22nd April 2011, 03:30 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Certificate in Accounting Technicians Foundation Course (Entry Level)-Part I Accounting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The Accounting paper under Certificate in Accounting Technicians Foundation Course is a 100 marks exam and the total time allotted for it is three hours. The paper comes in two languages- English and Hindi and can be answered in any of the two languages. The paper is divided into two sections of four questions each. The first question from both the section is compulsory and has to be answered while any two questions from the remaining three from both the section needs to be answered. the type of questions cover a wide range including multiple choice types, fill in the blanks, short and long questions, etc. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers for your help. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/certificate-in-accounting-technicians-foundation-course-entry-level-part-i-accounting-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. Certificate in Accounting Technicians Foundation Course (Entry Level)-Part I Accounting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Certificate in Accounting Technicians (CAT) Foundation Course (Entry Level)-Part I Organization and Management Fundamentals Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Certificate in Accounting Technicians Foundation Course (Entry Level)-Part I Economics and Business Fundamentals Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Procedure for doing internship in ICWAI? Fee structure for doing internship?
  5. Duration of ICWAI?
  6. DOEACC B Level Course-Accounting and Financial Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Kuvempu University BBM First Year-Financial Accounting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. PTU MBA Accounting For Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. ICWAI Financial Accounting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Download Accounting question papers of previous year for IGCSE Level-A exams -- [New]
  11. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Programme - Module I Company Accounts Cost and Management Accounting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Chartered Accountancy-Integrated Professional Competence Course Examination - Group I Cost Accounting and Financial Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. ICWAI Cost and Management Accounting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Syllabus and previous years papers of Finance and Accounting specialization for ONGC Graduate level exam?
  15. Syllabus of ICWA intermediate course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. CBSE Class 12th Accountancy Exam - Previous Years Papers Download
  17. Alagappa University Distance Education-BCA Degree Exam- Accounting Fundamentals Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  18. IGNOU MBA Accounting And Finance For Managers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
23rd April 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Certificate in Accounting Technicians Foundation Course (Entry Level)-Part I Accounting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

i want previous year model question papers for 2nd year B.Com
23rd April 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Certificate in Accounting Technicians Foundation Course (Entry Level)-Part I Accounting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

where can i search for the previous year's entrance test paper?
23rd April 2011, 06:08 PM
dipanshu sahani

hello sir can you plz give me last five years question papers with their solutions
plz mail me as early as possible please sir
my id:[email protected]
plz mail me sir i will be thankful to u forever
23rd April 2011, 06:09 PM
dipanshu sahani

dipanshu sahani,
hello sir can you plz give me last five years question papers with their solutions
plz mail me as early as possible please sir
my id:[email protected]
plz mail me sir i will be thankful to u forever
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?