11th November 2010, 09:30 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

GATE Computer Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

GATE or Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, is a competitive examination conducted by the Indian Institutes of Technology, in order to admit students in the Post Graduate level degree programs in Engineering and Technology. Various Institutes in the country, and also various PSUs rely on the GATE score for selections, and hence is attempted by most of the engineers of the country. The Computer Science paper pattern consists of a total of 150 marks, with 3 hours duration. Objective type questions come with positive marking for a right response and a negative marking for a wrong response. The total amounts of questions are 60. The paper standard varies from some very easy questions to some very difficult one. The Aptitude section is a standard one and sometimes very difficult to crack as well. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details you can visit: http://entrance-exam.net/gate-computer-science-papers/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GATE Computer Science Sample Paper 1.pdf(300.0 KB, 27331 views)
File Type: pdf GATE Computer Science Sample Paper 2.pdf(211.1 KB, 18361 views)
File Type: pdf GATE Computer Science Sample Paper 3.pdf(202.9 KB, 16270 views)
File Type: pdf GATE Computer Science Sample Paper 4.pdf(236.4 KB, 15889 views)
File Type: pdf GATE Computer Science Sample Paper 5.pdf(554.8 KB, 19047 views)

Related Questions:
  1. Previous 5 years Question Papers of GATE Exam for CSE stream?
  2. Last 3 years question papers of GATE in Computer Science Engineering?
  3. GATE Computer Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Previous 10 year question papers of GATE Exam for Computer Science Engineering stream?
  5. Previous 10 year question papers of GATE Exam for Computer Science Engineering stream?
  6. Previous year question papers of GATE for Computer Science subject?
  7. Previous 5 years papers of GATE Computer Science and IT with solutions
  8. Computer Science solved question papers of last 3 years for GATE PhD
  9. Previous 10 year Question Papers of GATE Exam for CSE?
  10. How to prepare for GATE Exam in Computer Science stream? Study Materials and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for this Exam?
  11. Previous year solved question papers of GATE entrance exam for Computer Science?
  12. JNTU, B.tech In Computer Science and Engineering Digital Logic Design Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. CBSE Class 12 Computer Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Download previous 5 years solved question papers of IIT-Guwahati PhD(Computer Science & Engineering) entrance exam -- [New]
  15. Mumbai University, B.E in Computer Science, 4th Semester, Computer Graphics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. From where to download GATE previous year question papers?
  17. Delhi University - B.Sc. (H) Computer Science - 2nd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. GATE Electrical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
5th December 2010, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: GATE Computer Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

i want to know abt gate surendra
1st January 2011, 09:55 PM
Sini Thomas

Thumbs down Re: GATE Computer Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

please provide the answers also for reference..thank u.
4th January 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: GATE Computer Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

I want to know about online jobs for junior computer engg
5th January 2011, 04:51 PM
rupali_govil

Smile Re: GATE Computer Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

thanq so much mr. neeraj for gate question papers....
7th January 2011, 07:51 PM
sampath hs

send me some cse gate model papers,i wan prepare for gate bec i don hv any idea of how questions appear
9th January 2011, 12:20 AM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

hi friend,
previous year paper of gate c.s is herein pdf format.so this.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf cs2000.pdf(317.8 KB, 477 views)
File Type: pdf cs2001.pdf(404.2 KB, 457 views)
File Type: pdf cs2004.pdf(604.9 KB, 394 views)
File Type: pdf cs2002.pdf(350.1 KB, 424 views)
File Type: pdf cs2005.pdf(520.6 KB, 505 views)
31st January 2011, 11:29 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Here i am providing you the previous year question papers of GATE computer science exam.

Go through them and utilize them fully and crack the GATE exam. Wish you all the best
Attached Files
File Type: zip COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING.zip(6.13 MB, 308 views)
14th February 2011, 11:26 PM
sathya chandra

hello friend,
you will get the latest gate cs papers in gate forum.com & where you can download also... ok
26th March 2011, 01:18 PM
sudeshkumar

hay i sudesh kumar plese send me solve & unsolve gate papers as soon posiale
thanks
1st June 2011, 10:02 PM
sivaramakrishna60

hi... am appering for mtech cse.. plz friends send me model papers..
to my mail id [email protected]

plz plz plz,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
7th August 2011, 01:07 PM
ksrikanthk

Neeraj thanks for GATE Question Papers
25th August 2011, 01:08 PM
kiv.mark

Dude... Im studing B.Tech in CSE and i m in 3rd sem. I am very much serious about my studies and I would like to do my M.Tech from IIT Kanpur. Plz give me somes tips how to prepare. And can u give me the information how much percentile is required to get admission in IITs.
11th October 2011, 01:38 PM
sangeetharaju

i am aplying gate exam .so pls send me the mail with solved questions with answer for computer science paper mail id: [email protected].. pls send me soon...thank u....
26th November 2011, 06:25 PM
chandrika soni

please send gate question papers with answer(how is) of computer science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?