25th November 2010, 12:35 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

General Banking Officers, Bank of India, Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Bank of India is a famous bank of the public sector, and has huge customer bases, who are very much satisfied with the service provided by the bank. In order to enhance the service, bank of India recruits general banking officers. In order to be eligible for this examination, one will have to be a graduate. The written test is divided in to two parts of objective as well as subjective. The mode of test can be either English or Hindi. The objective paper has questions from three sections, which are quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, and general awareness. The subjective paper test communication skills and general awareness of the candidates. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/general-ban...-india-papers/
25th November 2010, 10:55 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: General Banking Officers, Bank of India, Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Hey find the attachment below to see previous year question paper and refer to website for more question papers..http://entrance-exam.net/general-banking-officers-bank-of-india-papers/
Attached Files
File Type: txt BankOfIndia.txt(14.1 KB, 431 views)
File Type: pdf Bank Of India, General Banking Officers Sample Paper 1.pdf(2.07 MB, 741 views)
30th November 2010, 12:53 PM
vitory

Default Re: General Banking Officers, Bank of India, Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

i am a btech final year student.can atend any bank xam in this year?please suggest me with details..
22nd January 2011, 01:02 PM
flower02

Can you please provide some descriptive banking questions on Communication skill ??
16th July 2011, 01:13 AM
skssm

i want previous set of bank in hindi of 10 years.
16th July 2011, 01:14 AM
skssm

i want to bank set in hindi for 10 years.
24th August 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

please give me the general awareness book for po exam.
30th November 2011, 01:09 PM
tanvi pokhare

i want clerical test exam papers, my email id - [email protected]
30th November 2011, 01:11 PM
tanvi pokhare

Smile Re: General Banking Officers, Bank of India, Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

i want clerical & other postes banking exames papers.
my email id- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?