22nd August 2012, 06:40 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Gujarat SET Physical Sciences (Paper II) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

Physical sciences or physics is an interesting blend of worldly phenomena that carry vital information and explanation about the changes, processes and observations. The academic prospectus of this discipline is incorporates every mathematical and factual aspect of physics from vectors to functions, differential equations to algebra for mathematical methods of physics and from classical mechanics to nuclear physics for factual information. A general survey of the syllabus would reveal these broad topics. Electromagnetic theory, quantum physics, thermodynamics, statistical physics, electronics, experimental techniques, atomic and molecular physics, condensed matter dynamics and particle physics are the noteworthy ones. Classical methods deal with the conventionally used laws like Newton’s laws, law of inertia, science of collision, motion and pseudo-forces. Relatively newer and more researched topics are covered in the topics of electromagnetism which outlines the electrostatics and magnetostatics, dynamics of electromagnetic fields, potentials of scalar and vector variables and quantum physics expresses qualities of momentum.

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years question papers for SET exam for Physical Sciences?
  2. What is the syllabus of SLET in Chemistry?
  3. Gujarat University, Bachelor of Physical Education Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Previous year Question Papers of SET Exam for Life Sciences?
  5. Gujarat University, B.Sc. In Fire Technology, Second Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Gujarat University, LLB, First Year, Contract: Paper-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Previous 5 year Question Papers of SET Exam for Physical Education?
  8. Which Books shall I refer for SET Exam in Physical Science? Previous year Question Papers to prepare for this Exam?
  9. Previous 5 year Question Papers for SET Exam in Life Sciences?
  10. Gujarat SET Chemical Sciences (Paper III) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. Gujarat Technological University, Biomedical Engineering, Mathematics-3 Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Gujarat University, MPE Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Gujarat SET History (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  14. Gujarat Class 12th Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Last 10 years question papers of CSIR-NET(Physics)? -- [New]
  16. Last year question paper of SET examination for Life Sciences subject -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Gujarat Technological University Computer Engineering 3rd Semester Computer Organization and Architecture Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Vardhman Mahaveer Open University B. Sc in Chemistry 1st year Physical Chemistry (CH- 03) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
17th December 2013, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Gujarat SET Physical Sciences (Paper II) Exam %u2013 Download Previous Year%u2019s Question Papers

I want to become a professor of physics in Gujarat ,i have passed m.sc physics with first class kindly help me how i can become a professor?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?