8th December 2010, 10:04 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

IGNOU BSC – Nautical Science Electricity and Electronics Question Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The term end examination is held in the month of June and December. You are free to take the exam after the completion of the study of the course. All the details of the course are present on the website. Previous years’ papers may come in handy for all those wanting to get a better idea of what to expect in the paper. There are number of forums which also provide information and details on the course. There is no negative marking on the paper. The paper also has internal choices. So you are free to attempts questions about which you feel confident. Below you will find some previous years question. For more information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/ignou-bsc-i...estion-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU BSC – Nautical Science Applied Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. IGNOU BSC - NAUTICAL SCIENCE Cargo Navigation IV Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. IGNOU BSC - NAUTICAL SCIENCE Cargo Handling, Stowage and Seamanship - I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. IGNOU BSC - NAUTICAL SCIENCE Cargo Navigation III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. IGNOU BSC - Nautical Science Applied Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. IGNOU BSC - NAUTICAL SCIENCE Cargo Handling, Stowage and Seamanship - II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. IGNOU OPNENET: Entrance Test for Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc (Nautical Science) - Mathematics (Test III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. IGNOU BSC in Nautical Science Navigation – I (Terrestrial and Celestial) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. IGNOU OPNENET: Entrance Test for Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc (Nautical Science) - General Knowledge (Test II) Exam- Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. IGNOU OPNENET: Entrance Test for Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc (Nautical Science)- General Science (Test V) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. IGNOU OPENNET Entrance Test for Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc(Nautical Science)- Reasoning Aptitude (Test I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Past years question papers of BSc Nautical Science entrance exam?
  13. IGNOU – B. Ed. Teaching of Science (ES- 341) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. B.Sc Nautical Science is considered as graduation or not? Status of B.Sc Nautical science degree from IGNOU? -- [New]
  15. IGNOU BCA Semester III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  16. IGNOU- B. Ed. Educational Evaluation (ES- 333) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Last five years question papers for B.Sc Nautical Science entrance exam of leading universities?
  18. Any entrance exam for Film direction study in Pune Film Institute? Previous years question papers of BSc Nautical Science entrance exam? What is the date?
24th June 2011, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: IGNOU BSC %u2013 Nautical Science Electricity and Electronics Question Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

i want to take admmision in b.sc. eletronics
12th July 2011, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: IGNOU BSC %u2013 Nautical Science Electricity and Electronics Question Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

ma psychology question paper
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?