30th June 2012, 08:38 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

IGNOU Certificate Programme in Human Rights- Human Rights in Everyday Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

Indira Gandhi National Open University or IGNOU, the name by which it is recognized more widely, provides education in Human Rights in Everyday Papers that demonstrate the natural rights of people in the national as well as international context. The education is given in the light of the legal scenario wherein international laws are the basis of the rights instituted. The content of this discipline is enshrined as public policies, laws and declarations that are enclosed as a part of the international legal framework. Apart from the definition and significance of the doctrines in the lives of common people, the discipline narrows down into the historical beginning as when and how the movement came into force and its relative importance in the global platform. The criticism and evaluations of the various propositions are also considered effective in the course that seeks to enlighten the learners about the negative features as well. Below are attached some of the previous year's question papers for your help.

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU Certificate Programme in Human Rights- Human Rights : Society and Development Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. IGNOU Certificate Programme in Human Rights- Human Rights in India Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. How can I excel my future in Human Rights? Should I opt for PhD in Human Rights?
  4. University of Mumbai Arts-Politics TYBA Rights of Citizens in the Indian Context Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  5. List of the institutes offering M.Phil in Human Rights? I have completed PG in Human Right from Indian Institute of Human Rights
  6. How can I do PhD through correspondence? I'm doing M.Phil(English) in Global open university(Nagaland)
  7. Previous years question papers for LLB 3 years course of Kurukshetra University(Especially of Human rights)?
  8. Cochin University LLM 1st Sem Administrative Process - Criminal Justice Administration and Protection of Human Rights Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  9. Two year P.G.Diploma in Human Rights is equal to Master degree?
  10. When is PG human rights exam? What is the examination fee?
  11. What higher studies to do after MA in Human Rights?
  12. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Germany? I have done B.A Hons English with 2.90 CGPA
  13. Any topic for Ph.D studies? I am studying BSc biotechnology
  14. Am I eligible for masters of Law after completing BD and M.A Human Rights
  15. Can I be eligible for UGC NET entrance exam after doing PG diploma from Indian Institute of Human rights? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of good universities for M.Phil in human Rights?
  17. How much percentage is needed to get admission in M.A in with human rights?
  18. Universities offering MA in Human Rights(Police Administration)? Procedure of admission? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?