28th September 2012, 11:25 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Indian Institute of Material Management Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management- International Trade (Paper 7) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

International Trade is an essential subject in today’s world of globalization and international business transactions. It basically tutors the students to set goals and reach them successfully as far as trading and accounting is concerned. The topics that are covered in the subject course are informative about the rules and strategies with the help of which trade can be established and sustained. It has organizational behaviour, marketing and accounting, international business, economics and business finance, international finance management, international laws, international marketing and strategic management that are all core areas of study in the subject for better trading internationally. Other topics are internet marketing as the concept of online business has developed quite adamantly, statistical analysis of trading information and trends, certain parts of Human Resource Management for superior understanding of employee behaviour, employee performance and employee satisfaction in the trading field and managerial ethics for better hold over business.

Related Questions:
  1. Indian Institute of Material Management Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management- Business Laws (Paper 6) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. Nalanda Open University Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management- International Financial Management Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. Indian Institute of Materials Management, Post Graduate Diploma In Materials Management, Management Principles And Human Resource Practice Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  4. How can I get entry into MBA field after B.Tech -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which college is best for MBA?
  6. Colleges which are AICTE approved and have good placement record in Bangalore or Delhi?
  7. Annamalai University Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration Principles of Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Institute of Company Secretaries of India(ICSI), Professional Programme, Module III, Strategic Management Alliances and International Trade Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Annamalai University Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration- Marketing Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Which are the best colleges that I can go for after scoring 95 percentile in MAT?
  11. Netaji Subhas Open University Post Graduate Commerce-Principles & Practice of Management (Paper 1) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Annamalai University Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration- Personnel Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Post Graduate Diploma in Accommodation Operations & Management from pusa institute of hotel management, new delhi
  14. Is SMU offering PG course in diploma in Material Management?
  15. What are the career options after BBA? -- [New]
  16. National Institute of Bank Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. IGNOU: Post Graduate Diploma in Distance Education: Management of Distance Education Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. TNOU MBA-Second Year International Business Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
16th January 2013, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Indian Institute of Material Management Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management- International Trade (Paper 7) Exam %u2013 Download Previous Year%u2019s Question Papers

sir,
i am doing b.sc cs and it.and i want study my pg course in iit colleges at anyone.so i need a iit mca entrance xam question paper.(with or without answer)and how to prepare them.and the admission form where we are taken.the form rate for obc community. plese send me the answer this mail id.
[email protected]
25th June 2013, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Indian Institute of Material Management Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management- International Trade (Paper 7) Exam %u2013 Download Previous Year%u2019s Question Papers

Plz tellme syllabus of Dmrc post Jr engineer in electronic department
20th September 2013, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

i want to write gate. but i am studying material and metallurgy enginerring.then which topic i can write?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?