26th May 2011, 01:37 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Institute of Company Secretaries of India(ICSI), Professional Programme, Module III, Strategic Management Alliances and International Trade Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The paper is very important as far as the students of professional programme of ICSI are concerned. The paper consists of descriptive questions only. There are four sections in the paper and all the four have to be answered. All the questions in first section have to be answered. Choices are available for the rest of the sections. Within each question sub questions are present but choices are not available in the case of sub questions. The candidates are allotted 3 hours for answering the paper. The total mark of the paper is 200 and the pass mark is 40%. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/institute-o...-trade-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. Institute of Company Secretaries of India(ICSI) Professional Programme - Module III Advanced Tax Laws and Practice Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Institute of Company Secretaries of India-Professional Programme - Module IV-Due Diligence and Corporate Compliance Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Total fee and subjects covered in CS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Programme - Module I Company Accounts Cost and Management Accounting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Institute of Company Secretaries of India-Professional Programme - Module IV-Governance Business Ethics and Sustainability Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. What are the things covered under the course of CS?
  7. How can I become a CS after B.Com? -- [New]
  8. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI), Professional Programme - Module II, Financial Treasury and Forex Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Do I have to study Law separately during CS course?
  10. Can I do CS course while doing MBA? Is foundation course necessary after doing BBA? Duration for doing CS course?
  11. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Programme - Module II Economic and Labour Laws Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Details of ICSI and other courses?
  13. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI), Professional Programme - Module II, Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. What is the fee structure of CS registration?
  15. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Programme - Module I Tax Laws Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. How many groups do I have to pass for CS? How many subjects do I have to study?
  17. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Foundation Programme -Elements of Business laws and Management Exam- Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Programme - Module I General and Commercial Laws Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
26th May 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institute of Company Secretaries of India(ICSI), Professional Programme, Module III, Strategic Management Alliances and International Trade Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

When the enterance examsare going on?
26th May 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institute of Company Secretaries of India(ICSI), Professional Programme, Module III, Strategic Management Alliances and International Trade Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

I need the previous question papers of keralaBSc nursing
26th May 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

wt i have to prepare for msc entrance.
28th May 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

It is necessery to attend the lecture af
28th May 2011, 06:48 PM

dear sir,madam

i want set question so please send mail
13th April 2012, 04:35 AM
paulbeartil

Default steel roof

hello please pm me, i lost your details
pb
25th February 2013, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the pass criteria for CS professional programme student appearing for two modules in exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?