6th April 2011, 12:11 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

OnMobile Placement Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

OnMobile Company is one of the most prestigious companies and candidates are recruited as per their performances in three different stages namely the Test, GD and PI. The test does not hold a unique pattern every year and changes as per the requirement of the changing trend. Though every year, subjective based as well as objective based questions are asked. Few of the numerical as well as Multiple Choice question are asked in the test. Candidate should brush up their basic before the test and they should be very thorough with each and every modules of the syllabus. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/onmobile-placement-papers/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf OnMobile Placement Sample Paper 1.pdf(374.6 KB, 4881 views)
File Type: pdf OnMobile Placement Sample Paper 2.pdf(88.2 KB, 2386 views)
6th April 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: OnMobile Placement Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

plz show last 10 yr. solved afmc question papers
8th April 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

i would like to know the PGCET exam date?
20th March 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

i want to download entrance exam question papers of previous years. so how do i do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?