5th March 2011, 01:57 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

SO's/STENO's (GR B/GR I) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination- Procedure & Practice in the Govt. of India Secretariat and Attached Offices (For categories IV, V & VI) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

In India we have a constitutional body named Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) which conducts examination to recruit people for Union and the Central Government. One of the posts is of Section Officers Grade and Stenographers Grade-I/Grade B for the various departments like Intelligence Bureau, Central Secretariat Service, Railway Board Secretariat Stenographers' Service, Armed Forces Head Quarters Civil Service and Indian Foreign Service. The paper is of 100 marks and 2 hours duration. There are 7 essay type question printed in both English and Hindi and a candidate has to attempt only 5. Questions are based on Indian constitution and working of Indian Government and Parliament. Below you will find some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/sosstenos-g...v-v-vi-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. SO's/STENO's (GR B/GR I) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination Procedure & Practice in the Govt. of India Secretariat and Attached Offices (For category VIII) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. SO's/STENO's (GR B/GR I) Office Procedure & Practice (For category III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. SO's/STENO's (GR B/GR I) Office Procedure & Practice (For category VII) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. SOÂ’s/ TENOÂ’s (GR B/ GR 1) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, Noting and Drafting, Precise Writing Paper - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. C.I.S Examination (LIFE & NON-LIFE) Practice of Life Assurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. CISF Ltd Departmental Competitive Exam, Essay, Précis Writing and Comprehension Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. C.I.S (LIFE & NON-LIFE) Practice of General Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [New]
  8. UPSC, CISF (Ltd Departmental Competitive) Exam, General Ability And Professional Skills Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. CISF Ltd Departmental Competitive, General Ability and Professional Skills Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. UPSC, CISF (Ltd Departmental Competitive) Exam, Essay, précisWriting and Comprehension Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Engineers India Limited Placement Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Karnataka Public Service Commission, Political Science & international Relations (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. C.I.S Examination (LIFE & NON-LIFE) Insurance Salesmanship Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. UPSC, Engineering Services Exam, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Paper II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. PTU, M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Digital Speech & Image Proccessing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Licentiate (Life And Non-Life) Practice Of Life Assurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. DOEACC Society B Level Course Software Engineering & Case Tools Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Gujarat University, Bachelor of Communication, Journalism & Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
26th September 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: SO's/STENO's (GR B/GR I) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination- Procedure & Practice in the Govt. of India Secretariat and Attached Offices (For categories IV, V & VI) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

What are the dates of Examinations?
17th September 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: SO's/STENO's (GR B/GR I) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination- Procedure & Practice in the Govt. of India Secretariat and Attached Offices (For categories IV, V & VI) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

details of Departmental examination to be held for SO/Steno.Gr.I. Date of exam, qualification, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?