7th April 2011, 12:57 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

UPSC Geologists Exam General English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

A maximum of hundred marks is assigned to this paper and the time duration is of two hours. The first question is to write an essay on one of the five topics provided and carries thirty marks. The second question is summary writing where along passage is provided and one needs to rewrite the passage whose length is one third the length of the original passage. This question carries twenty five marks. The third question carries ten marks which is on letter writing. This question has two choices. The fourth question has two parts. Each part has five questions such as make sentences with few pair of words given and correct the sentences etc, of one mark each. That is a total of ten marks. The fifth question has three parts, each part has five questions of one mark each such as make sentences with the words given , one word and make sentences with the phrases given. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit:http://entrance-exam.net/upsc-geolog...nglish-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. UPSC Geologists Exam General English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. UPSC Geologists Exam Geology Paper II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. UPSC Geologists Exam Geology Paper III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. UPSC Geologists Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Chhattisgarh Board Class 10 General English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Chhattisgarh Board Class 10 Special English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. IFS General English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. UPSC, Combined Medical Services Exam, Paper 1 (Code No. 1) General Ability, General Medicine & Paediatrics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 General English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. U. P. Board Intermediate General English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Indian Economic Service Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. UPSC, Special Class Railway Apprentice Exam, General Ability Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. UPSC, CISF (Ltd Departmental Competitive) Exam, General Ability And Professional Skills Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Download English question papers of previous years for Edexcel IGCSE exam -- [New]
  15. NDA Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Previous years solved question papers of SET examination both in General and English
  17. How to download previous years question papers of IGCSE 9th entrance exam? Tips to prepare for Mathematics and English?
  18. UPSC Civil Services Botany Prelims Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
7th April 2011, 01:22 PM
neetudhankar5

Default Re: UPSC Geologists Exam General English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

I want to see leet previous question paper
7th April 2011, 01:30 PM
neetudhankar5

Default Re: UPSC Geologists Exam General English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

I want to saw the previous leet questions papers
8th April 2011, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

i want previous question papers solved of diploma in computer science of 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th sem.........
8th April 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,good evening im vicky i have passed classx with b grade i am so interested to become army officer but i do not any thing how i can give NDA exam and where i got form so please help me i will very thankfull to you
thanking sir
9th April 2011, 09:50 PM
malarvizhitancet

please sent me 10 years tancet solved questions for ME .,ECE department
30th January 2014, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

UPSC Geologists Exam General English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?