14th January 2012, 09:18 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

UPSC Mains Dogri (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The paper is quite difficult and quite lengthy so the candidate really needs to focus on time management. The first paper essentially focuses on the poetry and prose’s written in the Dogri language. The various topics that are covered in the first paper are the History of Dogri literature, Dogri Language and Scripts: Dogri/Dogra Akkhar, Devanagari, and Sentence Structure: Major Sentence- types and their constituents, agreement and concord in Dogri syntax, Morphology of Dogri etc. The questions that are asked need a descriptive answer which displays the ability of the candidate to explain his thoughts in words to others and his ability to convince the people with his ideologies. The answers also at the same time depict the thought process of the candidates. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/upsc-mains-...aper-i-papers/
16th January 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: UPSC Mains Dogri (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

what is the process to eligible in air force for the girls ..........
20th January 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: UPSC Mains Dogri (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

qution paper of of up coustable
24th January 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

How can I download the general ability paper in english language of UPSC scra exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?