24th March 2011, 01:21 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

WBUT Mechanical Engineering 2nd Semester Basic Computation & Principle of Computer Programming (CS 201) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The Basic Computation & Principle of Computer Programming (CS 201) paper is of 70 marks and of 3 hours duration. The question paper is divided into 3 subsections. The first section contains multiple choice questions of 1 mark each. Internal choices are present in the 2nd and 3rd sections and they carry 5 and 15 marks for each question respectively. The paper focuses more on the basic programming using C and hence understanding the programming concept will help to do well in the exam. Some questions re asked on conversions like octal to decimal, decimal to binary, binary to octal etc. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/wbut-mechan...cs-201-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. WBUT, Instrumentation Engineering, 2nd sem., Basic Computation and Principles of Computer Programming (CS 201) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. WBUT Mechanical Engineering 2nd Semester Mechanical Science (ME 201) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. WBUT, Instrumentation Engineering, 2nd sem., Mechanical Sciences (ME 201) Exam - Download Previous years Question Papers
  4. University of Pune-B.Tech 2nd Semester-Basic Mechanical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Gujarat Technological University Aeronautical Engineering (Semester-I Computer Programming & Utilization) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. WBUT, EE, 2nd Semester, Introduction To Computing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Gujarat Technological University, MCA 2nd Sem.,-Theory of Computation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. WBUT, MCA 5th Semester, Object Oriented Programming With Java Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. WBUT, BCA, 1st Sem-Introduction to Programming (BCA103) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  10. WBUT, MCA, Sem I, Computer Programming with C (MCA 103) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. WBUT ECE 5th Semester Computer Architecture & Organization (EC503) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. University of Pune-B.Tech 2nd Semester-Basic Electronics Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. WBUT MCA 2nd Sem Object-Oriented Programming With C++ Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. Sathyabama University B.E/B. Tech in Computer Science Engineering-IInd Semester Programming in C++ (6C0094) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  15. From where I can download syllabus books and previous year question papers of WBUT B.Tech 4th semester exam? -- [New]
  16. University of Pune-B.Tech 2nd Semester-Engineering Mechanics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. PTU MCA 2nd Sem-Management Information System (MCA-201) Exam-Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Previous years question papers for C programming? I am studying diploma 2nd semester in E&CE branch
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?