8th November 2015, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Is 12th from Rajkiya Institute of Open Schooling valid for Bank PO jobs?

I have done 12th from rajkiya institute of open schooling, uttar pradesh. So i want to know if i can apply foir bank PO? Please tell me.

9th November 2015, 09:14 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is 12th from Rajkiya Institute of Open Schooling valid for Bank PO jobs?

PO stands for Probationary Officer.
Banking sector is most preferred and very popular among youngsters to get job and also to make their career well settle.

Eligibility to appear in Bank PO examination are
-Candidate must have completed Bachelor's degree in any disciple from a recognized university.
-Candidate must be of age 20-30 years.
-Candidate must have knowledge of computer

IBPS released notification for PO examination early in July and its written examination was held in October.
IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel.
It conducts examination to recruit candidates at various posts in banking sector.
It includes nearly 17-18 banks whereas other banks conducts the examination to recruit candidates by own.
State Bank of India is most popular among youngster to get jobs.
9th November 2015, 10:56 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is 12th from Rajkiya Institute of Open Schooling valid for Bank PO jobs?

For bank PO jobs you need graduation qualification. Open schooling is accepted for admission in degree courses. Therefore, you have to get admission in degree now then only you will become eligible for these jobs after completion.

Hence, opt for a degree and try to complete it with good marks and also start preparing for bank PO jobs along with it.
9th November 2015, 08:00 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for a Bank PO job is that the candidate must have passed graduation from a recognized university or its equivalent.

As Rajkiya institute of open schooling certificates are valid for the applying Bank PO jobs.
9th November 2015, 10:18 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to appear in PO exam:

Graduate candidates can apply with atleast 60% marks and 55%,for reserved categories.

Age 21-30 years and relaxation for SC/ST is 5 years and 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD.

So, you have to first complete your degree from recognized university.
22nd April 2016, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Is rajkiya institute of open schooling utter pradesh lucknow valid in all government sector .Sir please reply
25th June 2016, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

Is Rajkiya Institute Of open Schooling certificates will be valid for taking admission in BBA at Amity university via correspondence.
27th June 2016, 01:03 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

You can not apply for the Bank Probationary Officer exams because to apply for the same a candidate must be graduate. So you must complete graduation from a University which is approved by the UGC. For your clarity I have attached SBI PO exam notification where you can find all the details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SBI PO 2016.pdf(235.9 KB, 80 views)
17th July 2016, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

i have done my 12th from rajkiya institute of open schooling lucknow so i m eligible for doing graduation from delhi university, amity university
6th February 2017, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Is Rajkiya Institute of Open Schooling Lucknow Valid in UPSC reply me soon
Thanking you
20th February 2017, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

I have done 12 from rajkiya institute of open schooling .is it eligible for jobs
17th March 2017, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have done my 12 from rajkiya institute of open schooling lucknow. Is it eligible for delhi police..
Sir pls revert me as soon possible
14th February 2018, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I want to a center of RIOS in Moradabad, so please tell me , can I take a center, please answer on my e mail [email protected]
21st July 2019, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

I have done my 12th from rajkiya institute of open schooling am i be able to do the job of up or delhi police
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?