22nd August 2015, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Whether candidates of National Institute Of Open Schooling are not eligible for Government jobs in Karnataka?

Dear Sir/Madam
I have passed my 12th from National Institute Of Open Schooling. So, I want to know does its applicable for Government jobs in Karnataka, in some Kannada newspapers I saw 12th NIOS candidates are not applicable for FDA Examination. So, I want to know that NIOS is not eligible for Government jobs?
Waiting for a warm reply from your side.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for NDA after studying higher secondary in national institute of open schooling?
  2. Is NIOS board a recognized board? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. National Institute of Open Schooling Senior Secondary Exam-Sociology (331) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. National Institute of Open Schooling Secondary Exam-Science (212) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Eligibility to appear in AIIMS Para Medical Exam for National Institute of Open Schooling candidate?
  6. Is there any problem in getting a job after passing NIOS board exam
  7. National Institute of Open Schooling Senior Secondary Exam-Word Processing (327) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. After 12th from NIOS can we have admission in any college or university?
  9. NIOS student can write CET exam?
  10. Is it possible to take up 12th after passing 10th 18 years back?
  11. How should I proceed to pursue 12th standard after passing 10th boards?
  12. Can I be eligible for Aligarh Muslim University entrance after passing senior secondary from National Institute of Open Schooling Noida?
  13. National Institute of Open Schooling, Senior Secondary Exam-Computer Science (330) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  14. Can I get admission in colleges of Delhi University after completing 12th class from NIOS Boards
  15. Can I get government jobs in Karnataka after passing from Karnataka State Open University?
  16. Am I eligible for IPS exam after completing my graduation in BCA? I am a student of National Institute of Open Schooling
  17. How to do BBA after passing 12th from National Institute of open Schooling?
  18. Is 10 2 from National Institute of Open Schooling accepted in IIHM admission?
27th August 2015, 02:58 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Whether candidates of National Institute Of Open Schooling are not eligible for Government jobs in Karnataka?

Yes NIOS is a recognized Board and students who have passed out from NIOS Boards are eligible for the Government Jobs.
So you need not worry and you must prepare for the Examinations and you must appear in all the Examinations of the jobs that you are interested in.
So do not worry about what was written in the Newspaper.
27th August 2015, 11:02 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether candidates of National Institute Of Open Schooling are not eligible for Government jobs in Karnataka?

Yes, candidates of National Institute Of Open Schooling are eligible for Government jobs in Karnataka.

Candidates who have completed their schooling from any recognised university and board are eligible for government jobs in Karnataka.
NIOS is recognised by HRD Ministry of Indian Government.
So, candidates who have passed their schooling from NIOS are eligible for government jobs in Karnataka.
27th August 2015, 02:36 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am happy to say you that, you can definitely get Government job being an NIOS student.
Let me clear your confusion. The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) was established in the year 1989 as an autonomous organisation by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. So, there should be no problem regarding Government jobs.

All The Best.
25th March 2017, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th from nios and graduation from a central university. Am i eligible for ssc graduate level exams.?
7th April 2017, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Nios 12 th standard examinations and then completed D.Pharm B. PHARM and also M. Pharm from recognized universities. Can i apply for Kerala psc exam for Pharmacist. I had written an kerala psc exam and now waiting for certificate verification. Will there be any problem during certificate verification???
19th March 2020, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

I done diploma in EC in technical department of Karnataka,In SDA notification if diploma students passed NIOS certificate then only they are eligible.
So help me in get NIOS certificate
21st February 2022, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

I have NIOS CERTIFICATE i elegibale for kptcl sda
24th February 2022, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

I have completed for NIOS CERTIFICATE i apply for all karanataka govt jobs
24th February 2022, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

I have completed in NIOS i elegibale for FDA AND SDA jobs in govt of karanataka
2nd March 2022, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

I have completed in NIOS i elegibale for FDA AND SDA jobs in govt of karanataka
16th May 2022, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Hi I have did senior schooling in nios But Karnataka govt rejected nios certificate is not valid requested to give me suggestion on this pls
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?