19th April 2014, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Admission of 3 years and 5 months old kid in LKG?

My son completed ths june 3 years 5 months complete .He already studied gud school in nursery
Bt i tried another school again get same nursery .3 years should completed is enough.Bt the prblem 1mnth pblem for his school.He vast one year.bt he is very interest in studies.I feel very bad again he is very difdicul

27th November 2014, 07:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission of 3 years and 5 months old kid in LKG?

The minimum age required to get admission in LKG is 4 years. Admissions in Nursery are provided for 3 years child. Some schools provides admissions in LKG irrespective of child's age but, some schools provides admissions only for child's who have completed 4 year age. So, you can join your child in any school which provides admission for child who had completed Nursery irrespective of age and you can get admission for your child in LKG by completing the admission procedure.
16th June 2016, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

My daughter's date of birth is 18 August 2013 how should I join her play or nursery in case school? Plz guide as soon as possible .
2nd August 2017, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

My daughter's date of birth is 15 May 2014 how should I join her nursery or LKG in case school? Guide as soon as possible .
27th June 2022, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

My daughter will be completing 3yrs nxt month what will be the exact age of joining????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?