24th September 2014, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Admission criteria after 12th ISC Commerce or Science? Does ISC students get any special consideration?

Dear Sir,

what is admission criteria after 12th ISC commerce or science.
Does ISC board student get any special consideration ?

25th September 2014, 11:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria after 12th ISC Commerce or Science? Does ISC students get any special consideration?

There is no special consideration given on the basis of the board from which you have passed your 10+2. Your 10+2 marks from any recognized board of education will be same and will be treated as equal by most of the top Universities for admission into graduation and other courses.

Hence, if you want to get admission in any college then make sure you have good percentage in your 10+2 from a recognized board of education.

Most of the top Universities give admission on the basis of your 10+2 marks and you need very good marks to clear the cut off for admission. For professional courses like B.Tech, there is entrance examination conducted. Those who score top marks in entrance exam will get admission in top colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?