19th February 2016, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Admission eligibility in St. Xavier's school for a Christian? Is there any hostel facility available?

I want my daughters to admit in St. Xavier's School. Are there any criteria for admission? What about if I am christian? Do I get any facility? If I will get the admission are there any facility of a hostel?

Related Questions:
  1. List of schools with hostel facility which provides admission and coaching for class 12th?
  2. Is there hostel facility available in Bhagavan Sathya Sai School for age group 5 years? How to get admission form?
  3. CBSE school with hostel facility in Pune for 8th standard?
  4. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 5th standard in Bangalore? Course fee and hostel charges of school?
  5. CBSE schools with hostel facility for admission in 8th standard?
  6. Best 11th and 12th CBSE school for two with hostel facility?
  7. Girls school with hostel facility for Class 4? Admission, tuition and boarding fees?
  8. List of CBSE affiliated Girls schools offering admission in 9th standard with Hostel facility around Kolkata?
  9. Is there any hostel facility in Rashtriya Military School? What is the fee for 11th and 12th standard?
  10. Which are the good CBSE boarding schools in Bhubaneshwar providing good hostel facility for girls in standard 11th -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of schools with hostel facility which offer admission in 9th standard for female candidate in Karnataka?
  12. Admission for 4th standard (CBSE syllabus) in other branches of Sathya Sai Baba school?
  13. Best commerce college in Rajasthan with Hostel Facility? What is the admission process?
  14. What is the admission process followed for class one in St.Xaviers school?
  15. How to get admitted in the best CBSE school with good hostel facility in and around Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What's the procedure to change school from St. xaviers school, Durgapur to St. xaviers school, Kolkata for class II students?
  17. Details of school admission process in Chandigarh?
  18. How may I get details about admission in girls college along with it's Hostel facility? B.com Hons in DU is preferred
20th October 2016, 08:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission eligibility in St. Xavier's school for a Christian? Is there any hostel facility available?

Admission is possible on merit and you can also try management quota admission, if you want. There is no special reservation for Christians and admission is open to all.

Hostel facility is limited and those who take admission first have more chances. If there is no vacant hostel room, then you have to find your own room on rent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?