8th February 2016, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Admission in MDU campus for B.Sc Physics honors after non medical course with 88.6% from CBSE board?

Can I take admission in bsc physics hons in mdu campus rohtak? If yes then please send me all procedure for this. All documents required for admission also. When is the Last date for admission form? I want to take admission in proper campus. I got 88.6 %marks from nonmedical affiliated to cbse board. Can I get admission in campus by these marks?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in BSc Honors in Physics? When are the forms going to be released?
  2. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  3. MCA from JUN after B.Sc (IT) from MDU and 12th standard from CBSE board with arts without Maths?
  4. Can I get admission in DU for physics honors with an aggregate of 80% in CBSE board?
  5. Difference between Maths Honors and Physics Honors in Bsc?
  6. Through which board a candidate can secure good marks in 12th among CBSE and Maharashtra Board? Is there any difference at the time of admission in Engineering or Medical field?
  7. Can I get admission in BSc Honors biology in Punjab University after scoring 70% in 12th CBSE
  8. Which colleges are offering BSc Maths honors in MDU Haryana
  9. Can I get admission in Medical college if score 90% in class 12 CBSE board?
  10. How to take admission for BSc Honors in Physics?
  11. Can I get admission in BSc Honors(Maths) after completing 12th
  12. How to get admission for BSc Honors Maths in Punjab University after non medical in 12th class?
  13. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc Maths Honors after completion of 12th Class in PCM with 58% of marks?
  15. Admission in any Medial college for MBBS after compartment in 12th standard CBSE board?
  16. Which are the universities in India offering BSc honors? I have passed class 12th with 85%
  17. Comparison between State board and CBSE higher secondary in Tamilnadu?
  18. How to get admission in JNU for BSc Physics honors? What is the procedure for admission in JNU?
16th March 2016, 12:16 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission in MDU campus for B.Sc Physics honors after non medical course with 88.6% from CBSE board?

As you know admissions are provided on the basis of merit list generated by 12th class marks and no one can predict it. In that case you should apply for the course and wait for the merit list. If your name will be in the merit list they will surely inform you then just visit the university and claim your seat with in the time period.
22nd May 2016, 07:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in MDU campus for B.Sc Physics honors after non medical course with 88.6% from CBSE board?

Which subjects numbers are counted in the merit list for admission in bsc non medical in MDU Rohtak?
9th June 2016, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Enterence test will be there or not for taking admission in mdu main campus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?