30th June 2019, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for Nursery standard in AAM Children's Academy, Katihar?

Hi friends, I want to admit my son in AAM Children's Academy, Katihar. I just want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this school for Nursery. Please let me know about the admission procedure immediately. Thank you!

3rd July 2019, 10:17 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure for Nursery standard in AAM Children's Academy, Katihar?

Admission procedure for Nursery standard in AAM Children's Academy, Katihar is given below :-

1)Fill the application form.
2)Passpost Size photographs
3)Copy of Aadhar Card of child
4)Birth certificate
5)BPL card (if required)
6)Income certificate of parents (if required).

Address :-
AAM Children's Academy
Tajganj, Fasiya, Tingachiya, Katihar, Bihar 854103
Phone: 070798 73178
3rd July 2019, 03:49 PM
Deepakofficial

Default Re: Admission procedure for Nursery standard in AAM Children's Academy, Katihar?

Admission procedure is quite simple for admission in Nursery in the above mentioned school, the procedure is such that the child along with his parents will have to appear for an interview conducted by the prospective school and once you have been able to clear the interview, your child will get admission and can continue with his career ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?