27th October 2016, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in super 30?

I want to take admission in super 30 and what is the syllabus of super 30. Anand Kumar Sir is a great person. He educates not only subject but also humans.

27th October 2016, 06:55 PM
princekainth2

Default Re: How to get admission in super 30?

Super 30 is scheme for children of Poor families who can't afford to study for preparation of JEE

The Test is conducted for admission in Super 30 program.
If you Clear the test and gets selected,you will be provided free Education with the free facility to live and free facility of food will be provided.

Most of the students from super 30 clears JEE each year.

You won't be provided admission if you are from the family who can afford easily for Educations.

This Program is only for Children belonging to family below Poverty level
27th October 2016, 08:10 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In super 30 every year 30 students are trained to appear for the joint entrance examination in order to get admission in Indian Institute of Technology. This is a free training provided only to the poor students by Mr. Anand Kumar in Bihar.

So, to get admission in super 30 you should have completed your 12th standard with 60% marks from a recognized board and your family background must be financially weak.

In this examination questions from physics, chemistry and mathematics will be asked. Total 45 questions will be there from the above subjects with negative marking and the duration will be one and half hour.
27th October 2016, 10:45 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

If you are interested to get admission in Super 30 batch then first of all you need to fill up forms and write entrance exam. After qualifying entrance test you will be eligible to get admission.
27th October 2016, 10:48 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There is no such syllabus mentioned for super 30, candidate should prepare on their own. Basically, the syllabus is more or less than the entrance syllabus of various top level examinations. You need to just prepare well in it and try to improve your skills to the level where you will be able to clear the super 30 entrance examination and get admission in the course.
28th October 2016, 02:24 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Super 30 conducts an admission test every year whose form can be collected from their Patna center or can be filled online.

The exam contains basic questions of Maths and Science.

If you score good and up to the mark, you will be called by the Super 30 and then you can take the admission there.

Since the seats are limited to 30 only, try searching for other coaching as well as the chances of getting selected are too low.
29th March 2017, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

What type of question are asked in class 11 test.the question are asked beyond class 10 syllabus or of class 10
30th March 2017, 12:24 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What type of question are asked in class 11 test.the question are asked beyond class 10 syllabus or of class 10
In the test of 11th standard, the questions generally are asked on the topic which is relevent to 11th standard.
From 11th standard you can choose a particular stream. For example:- Science, Commerce &humanities. which will help you in your career.
1st May 2017, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir I am a car driver, my son Ishit want to do Computer science (BCA) but he is poor in math chemistry and physics, because of the school environment... I belong from a low middle class family, may I know that you give admission only brilliant students or the week student also, if you do for week students they may also make their future ... how I will get my reply?
6th June 2017, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in super 30. If my son is studying in class 10.I am a primary school teacher of Bihar government.. My son is a average student and receive details 80 to 90 % marks in before classes.
13th June 2017, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Prakhar in class 10 in ajmer Rajasthan .I want to study in super 30 through distance learning or e learning. Is it possible .my no is 08003047047
20th September 2017, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

I am bheema studying 2nd year m.p.c, my first year marks is 435. But my family can't studied further studies because my family is a very poor(cast:St) so I needed to admission of super 30 college please sir.....
3rd July 2019, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am interested in philosophy but I do not able to take decision ¿
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?