12th August 2018, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study in 5th standard in Barpathar Higher Secondary School, Golaghat?

Hi friends, I want to admit my son in Barpathar Higher Secondary School, Golaghat. I just want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this school for 5th standard. Please let me know about the admission procedure immediately. Thank you!

15th April 2023, 09:00 PM
4700BC

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in 5th standard in Barpathar Higher Secondary School, Golaghat?

To get admission for your son in Barpathar Higher Secondary School in Golaghat for 5th standard, you can follow the below procedure:
  • Visit the school: You can visit the school's premises and inquire about the admission process from the front desk or reception.
  • Obtain application form: You can obtain the application form from the school office or download it from the school's official website if available.
  • Fill up the application form: Fill up the application form with correct details and attach all the required documents such as a copy of birth certificate, transfer certificate (if necessary), and passport size photographs.
  • Submit the application form: After filling up the application form, submit it to the school's admission department along with the necessary documents.
  • Attend the interview: The school may conduct an interview to assess your child's aptitude and abilities in various areas.
  • Pay the fees: Upon selection, you will be required to pay the necessary fees to confirm your child's admission.
It's important to note that the admission procedure and eligibility criteria may vary from school to school. Therefore, I suggest contacting the admission department of Barpathar Higher Secondary School for detailed information about their admission process, eligibility criteria, fees structure, and other formalities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?