12th August 2018, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Is there any difficulty for 11th Science admission in Barpathar Higher Secondary School, Golaghat?

Hello everyone, my son is studying in 10th standard right now. After completing his 10th, I want to admit him in Barpathar Higher Secondary School, Golaghat for 11th Science. He is studying in Assam Board school. So, is there any difficulty he will face for admission in this school?

15th April 2023, 08:56 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Is there any difficulty for 11th Science admission in Barpathar Higher Secondary School, Golaghat?

Admission to Barpathar Higher Secondary School in Golaghat for 11th Science after completing the 10th standard should be possible, but it's important to check the specific admission requirements and eligibility criteria of the school.

Typically, schools in India require students to have passed their 10th standard (or equivalent) examinations from recognized boards or institutions. It's also common for schools to have a minimum percentage or grade point average (GPA) requirement for admission to specific streams, such as science.

Therefore, I suggest contacting the admission department of Barpathar Higher Secondary School to inquire about their admission process, eligibility criteria, and any specific requirements for the Science stream. They will be able to provide you with accurate information regarding the admission procedure and help you with any queries you may have regarding your son's admission.

It's also advisable to start the admission process early to ensure that you have enough time to complete all necessary formalities and submit the required documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?