18th February 2019, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Intermediate in Banasthali Vidyapith School for ICSE 10th student?

Hello friends, my son is studying in 10th standard with ICSE Board. After that I want his admission in Banasthali Vidyapith School for Intermediate education. So, I want to know the procedure of admission in Intermediate for next session.

22nd February 2019, 10:23 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Intermediate in Banasthali Vidyapith School for ICSE 10th student?

I would like to let you know that you can not admit your son in Banasthali Vidyapith School. Admission to the Banasthali Vidyapith is open to women only. In order to get admission in Intermediate in Banasthali Vidyapith School, candidates have to submit an application on the prescribed form and pay the requisite application fee by the prescribed date. Admission to Class 11th is based on Merit of Secondary Certificate/Equivalent Examination.

For details, visit:
http://www.banasthali.org/banasthali...54DA14F1F3C5E6

Last edited by ppsahu; 22nd February 2019 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?