21st January 2019, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

BCom(H) or BBA(H), which is better to study for ICWAI aspirant?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am little worried about my future. I am studying in 11th standard with Commerce stream and I want to do ICWAI course. So, I am planning to take BBA(H) course. But, my parents are telling me to do BCom(H). So, please suggest me, which one I should do?

22nd February 2019, 09:58 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: BCom(H) or BBA(H), which is better to study for ICWAI aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am little worried about my future. I am studying in 11th standard with Commerce stream and I want to do ICWAI course. So, I am planning to take BBA(H) course. But, my parents are telling me to do BCom(H). So, please suggest me, which one I should do?
Those who are not clear about their career mostly face this problem after 12th standard. I also faced the same problem after 12th, but I was much interested in accounts subject so, I selected B.Com.

There is no problem in your case because you have clarity about your career path. Since you are interested to apply for ICWAI course in the future, so it's better that you can select B.Com Hons. Both ICWAI and B.Com interrelated course. You can easily understand the subject of ICWAI after B.Com Hons. If you're interested in Accountancy, Management Principle, tax etc. then B.Com Hons is the best choice for you.

Once, after completing B.Com with 60% of marks you can directly eligible for ICWAI intermediate course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?