26th June 2021, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Admission process for students who failed in class 11th and want to repeat it again?

I have failed in class 11th and want to repeat it again from good boarding school. I have completed class10 with 7.2 cgpa from cbse board.

27th June 2021, 08:49 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission process for students who failed in class 11th and want to repeat it again?

°°° Of course, you can definitely switch to a different school and take admission in 11th standard again. There is no problem in getting admission in a different school in 11th standard since schools take admission in 11th standard and are reluctant for admission in 12th standard.
Once you find appropriate school then just visit the school campus and have a direct meeting with the school principal and ask them about availability of seat and also ask them about it mission procedure of their school then act accordingly.

You also have one more option and that is to continue your study through open schooling. NIOS is a national open board which is just equivalent to all other reputed boards.
28th June 2021, 11:35 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission process for students who failed in class 11th and want to repeat it again?

STEP 1: Registration. You may register for the test by making a payment of the registration fee of Rs 9000 in one of the following ways.
STEP 2: Entrance Test. Please contact the Admission Office to confirm the date for the entrance exams.
STEP 3: Confirmation of Admission.
28th June 2021, 11:37 PM
Msdhoni02

Admission process for students who failed in class 11th is that you will have to register first by filling the admission form. Then you have to appear in the admission test. Once you pass admission test, your admission is confirmed.
30th June 2021, 06:28 PM
periwinkle09876

Yes, you can definitely take admission in 11th standard again in a different or the same school.
Once you find appropriate school then just visit the school campus and have a direct meeting with school principal and ask them for the admission process for the failed student and they will guide you for the same.
You have to submit following documents along with the admission form. . ..

10th marksheet

10th passing certificate

School leaving certificate

Character certificate
29th November 2021, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

i already passed 11th class from rwp board but i want to repeat being obtaining marks 170 which are very
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?