25th November 2021, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I do schooling again from class 8th after so many years?

Sir I have done graduation without studying proper school because I have suffered from lot of tragedies and abused in my school life and my mind not get work properly at that time pand I have done graduation in under pressure with lots of backlog paper. Then I got a Certificate but this Certificate not getting satisfaction to me now I want to study School again and cancel my college degree and get admission in school from class 8th please help me sir otherwise my soul will not relax rest of my life.Please help me sir

28th November 2021, 08:58 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I do schooling again from class 8th after so many years?

First of all ,
Yes.
If she wish to pursue SSC/ matric many state provides private entry where she van study on her own and can appear for final exam.
Or,
If she is confident to pursue graduation, she can opt BPP from IGNOU as well as all other state open universities and [[also from Kakatiya, Andhra University, SNDT etc and purane various graduation programme in the field of her choice]].
30th November 2021, 07:51 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do schooling again from class 8th after so many years?

Yes, you can certainly restart your schooling right from Class 8th without any issue if you are comfortable with going to school after such a long gap as there is no maximum age limit for joining any school.

Further, you can also look for the option of open schooling with boards like NIOS if you are not interested in regular schooling being a such an old candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?