19th October 2022, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Admitting a child in play school at the age of 1.5 years is a right decision?

I want to admit my child in play group as she is 1.5 years ..if i do her admission will it be correct till she reaches 10th std?

22nd October 2022, 02:44 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admitting a child in play school at the age of 1.5 years is a right decision?

Playschool is for kids between the ages of 18 months to 5 years old.
Children between the ages of three to four begin their regular schooling at that point, while those under the age of 18 months are too young to be in a school environment.
Therefore, between the ages of 18 months to 3 years, you can enroll your child in a playschool depending on their development.
22nd October 2022, 08:08 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Admitting a child in play school at the age of 1.5 years is a right decision?

1. Children between the age of 18 months to 5 years attend playschool. Kids above 3 and four years start their usual schooling by that age and children below 18 months are too young for the schooling environment.

2. So based on your child and their growth you can enrol your kid in a playschool between 18 months and 3 years. And it is a right decision.
22nd October 2022, 11:16 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Children between the ages of 18 months to 5 years old are eligible for playschool.
Children under the age of 18 months are too young to be in a school setting, and regular learning doesn't start until children are between the ages of 3 to*4.
Accordingly, you can admit your child in a playschool between the ages of 18 months to 3 years, depending on their growth phase.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?