8th July 2021, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

AIIMS eligibility criteria 2021 due to merger with NEET

As AIIMS and JIPMER merged into NEET, My 12 boards PCB score is 55%, I am from OBC category, am I eligible for AIIMS if I crack neet?

11th July 2021, 04:03 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: AIIMS eligibility criteria 2021 due to merger with NEET

Although AIIMS MBBS entrance examination has been merged into NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) but the eligibility criteria for AIIMS MBBS admissions still remains the same which is Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as main subjects with 60% marks is aggregate (or 50% marks in case of SC/ST category candidates) from a recognized board of education.

So, having managed 55% marks in PCB combination in your Class 12th, you will be eligible for appearing in NEET but not admissions to AIIMS.

For details regarding AIIMS admissions, you can refer to the link www.aiimsexams.ac.in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?