8th July 2021, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to write NEET 2021 or 2022 after completing PCB from NIOS?

Respected sir/madame, I have completed my 'PLUS TWO' with 'ARTS' group and after that I completed 'BA HISTORY'.But now I am really interested in doing MBBS.Is it possible for me to write NEET either in 2021 or 2022?

9th July 2021, 11:39 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to write NEET 2021 or 2022 after completing PCB from NIOS?

--- NO, you are not eligible to write NEET examination after completing 12th with Arts group because as per the minimum educational qualification required to appear in medical entrance examination, is that the candidate should have completed 12th from recognised board with physics, chemistry and Biology as main subjects.
So, you are not eligible to appear in this examination and to pursue MBBS course.

--- NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling.
It is a valid and recognised board and has recognition all over India as well as in abroad.
11th July 2021, 04:12 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to write NEET 2021 or 2022 after completing PCB from NIOS?

NEET refers to National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and foe appearing in the same examination an applicant is required to have completed his/her Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as main subjects with 50% marks is aggregate in PCB group (or 40% marks in case of reserved category candidates) from a recognized board of education.

So, once you complete your Class 12th in Science stream with PCB combination with the minimum qualifying marks required for appearing in NEET even through open schooling from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) board which is one of the central board of education , you will be eligible for appearing in NEET as far as the educational requirement for the same examination is concerned.

For details regarding NEET, you can refer to the link www.ntaneet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?