6th March 2021, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced being a CISCE candidate? Whether the subjects enlisted for JEE Advanced is as per CISCE Board?

Respected Sir, I would like to know that JEE Advanced will recognize my 12th marksheet from CISCE Board? Am I eligible for appearing in it? My subjects in JEE Advanced are as per required by the Board? Please let me know asap.

7th March 2021, 06:00 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced being a CISCE candidate? Whether the subjects enlisted for JEE Advanced is as per CISCE Board?

Yes, You are eligible to appear in JEE Advanced being a CISCE candidate.

You have to clear JEE Main to appear in JEE Advance.

Yes, The subjects enlisted for JEE Advanced is as per CISCE Board.

Subjects are same but CISCE board doesn't cover entire syllabus of JEE Advance.
9th March 2021, 12:00 AM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced being a CISCE candidate? Whether the subjects enlisted for JEE Advanced is as per CISCE Board?

JEE main and advance are national level enterance exam held for various engineering, architecture and BTEC courses
The eligibility for this exam is
Candidate must have studied physics, chemistry and mathematics in 12 standard from a recognised University or board
Candidate must be of 17 years at the time of admission
Candidate who belong to open category must score 75% i. 12 standard and there is relaxation for the reserved category students
If you fulfill the above criteria than you are eligible for the course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?