15th April 2016, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Agriculture course after completion of B.Sc Botany?

I am a student of B.SC. Part-1 with Botany(hons.). I want to know what are the different ways where I can apply after completion of my graduation? More over can I apply for Agriculture? As I have Botany Hons. can i get any preference in agricultural study? Is there any other option except M.SC.,any job oriented study? I have scored 65.8%(WBCHSE) in 12th board exam and 83.255 in 10th board exam(WBBSE).

Related Questions:

16th April 2016, 07:41 AM
barunk198

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Agriculture course after completion of B.Sc Botany?

M.Sc Agriculture is the Post Graduate degree of Agriculture Science & technology .The Eligiblity criteria of M.Sc Agriculture is graduation degree in Agriculture or Any Branch of Scinec such as B.Sc in Zoology or B.Sc in Botany or B.Sc in Science stream.
Candidates can do M.Sc in Agriculture after passing out their B.Sc in Botany .
For nore information candidates should visit nearest Agriculture college or University .

16th April 2016, 09:15 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Agriculture course after completion of B.Sc Botany?

You can apply for post graduation course after completion of your graduation course through scores in your graduation course as well as through entrance exam scores. It depends on the institute in which you are seeking admission. You can definitely go for courses in the field of agriculture after completion of graduation course in the field of Botany. You can also opt for other domain courses like IT certification, mass communication, etc.

3rd August 2016, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Agriculture course after completion of B.Sc electronic?

3rd August 2016, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Agriculture course after completion of B.Sc electronic

9th March 2017, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

I completed Bi.p.c intermediate. I will study diploma agriculture anyone GOVT college .l am eligible or not eligible and which colleges please tell me sir.

2nd October 2017, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

I have completed My B.Sc. in Zoology (Honrs) ,Can i apply for the post of ADO (agriculture development officer)?

14th March 2018, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Am eligible for msc agriculture in raichur after completing bsc agriculture in singhania University??

4th September 2018, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in botany am i eligible to apply for bsc agriculture or any other subject

14th November 2018, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in chemistry (honours) subsidary zoloogy and botany .I eligible to apply for m.sc agriculture or any other subject.

27th December 2018, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my post graduation( Msc botany) in botany.. Please tell about best career options for me.

12th May 2019, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Can i have a chance to become agriculture officer after completing post graduation in botany. What to do?

19th July 2019, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria to become agricultural officer after completing bsc botany

30th November 2019, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for agricultural MSc after completion of bsc zoology?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?