19th March 2015, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for ICSI course if studying 12th Commerce without Mathematics?

Hello,
Is Mathematics is necessary for doing ICAI course .
I am studying in 12th Commerce without MATHS.
So I am eligible for applying in ICAI course?
Please reply as soon as possible.

20th March 2015, 10:31 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for ICSI course if studying 12th Commerce without Mathematics?

Yes, you are eligible for ICAI course as, it is not compulsory that you should have maths as your subject in class 12th as ICAI deals with accounts subject mainly so if you are from commerce background then you are eligible for ICAI not matter you have mathematics as your subject or not.

I want to tell you something that if you have mathematics as your subject than it makes your curses easy to understand as the calculation in ICAI course is very complicated otherwise there is no problem with it if you are not having mathematics as your subject in class 12th.
1st April 2015, 12:46 AM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for ICSI course if studying 12th Commerce without Mathematics?

As ICSI deals with accounts, so it is not necessary that you must have mathematics as one of the main subject in your higher secondary education. So from my point of view you are eligible for the ICSI course.

My suggestion to you is that while pursuing ICSI course you have to go through so many mathematics problems, so if you feel difficulty at any level then you must have to join coaching classes for mathematics so that you can score good marks in your exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?