28th October 2015, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become a teacher in school after completion of M.Com course?

I completed M.Com from last 7 years i am taking tenth std maths tuition and i am good in that so can i become teacher in school.I dont want to teach in college. Can you please give me the information on the same as soon as possible?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for teacher in recognized school being a teacher in non affiliated CBSE school?
  2. Is MBA graduates eligible to teach Accounts in High school?
  3. What is the procedure to follow to become a school teacher after completion of B.Tech degree?
  4. Am I eligible for government teacher while working as a CS teacher in Matric School
  5. Am I eligible to apply for the high school TET exam for teacher post after completion of BCA course?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria to become a school teacher in Madhya Pradesh?
  7. Am I eligible to become a teacher in central school after completion of PG in physics stream? -- [New]
  8. Is B.Tech graduate eligible for school teaching posts?
  9. How to become a teacher after completion of M.Com course?
  10. Can I become a teacher in school after completion of M.Com course?
  11. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  12. Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi?
  13. What is the syllabus of B.Ed entrance test for commerce students?
  14. Can I join as a school teacher after completion of B.Tech and M.Tech course in Electronics and Communication?
  15. What is the age limit to appear for CTET exam?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for school teacher post after completion of BCA and post graduation in PGDBM with HR specialization?
  17. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me after completion of M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the minimum qualification required for computer teacher in secondary school?
29th October 2015, 06:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a teacher in school after completion of M.Com course?

You can apply for teaching jobs in various private schools if you are interested in teaching. You might get temporary teaching job in a school surely if you perform good in interview. Normally, candidates with B.Ed are preferred for teaching jobs in schools but you can still try.

If you are not able to get then you have to go for B.Ed admission which is a teaching course. It will make you eligible for TET which is required for government school teaching job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?