28th January 2014, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Clerk exam if passed 12th from NIOS?

I have got 57.68% in my 12th board exam from NIOS can i am elligible? Tell me can i give clerk exam i have 57.68% in 12th?

29th January 2014, 09:11 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for Clerk exam if passed 12th from NIOS?

12th candidates are eligible to apply only SBI Clerical Examination other bank clerical exam pattern has been changed. Other Bank Exam minimum qualification is graduate degree from a recognized University.

SBI Clerical Exam :- You must have passed your intermediate of a recognized School or equivalent qualification and obtained at least 60% Marks in aggregate(55% Marks for reserved categories). You must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 28 years. Relaxation is applicable for reserved categories.

SBI Clerical Pattern :- General Awareness, English Language, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and Computer Awareness. The Selection Procedure is consist of Written Examination, Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview.

IBPS Clerical Pattern :- You must have a completed your degree course in any discipline from a recognized University. Any degree candidate can apply for this examination. You must have a minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years at the time of appearing for this examination. 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.

IBPS Clerical Pattern :- General Awareness, English Language, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and Computer Awareness. The Selection Procedure is consist of Written Examination, Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview.
4th December 2015, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Good evening sir I have completed my 10th class with 56%from CBSE(regular )12th class with 55%from NIOS(national institute of open schooling) at last I have completed b.tch with 68% from jntu anantapur university (regular).my dobut is that I have completed my 12th with 55% from nios(open schooling) so iam eligible for sbi clerk ,po exams and also for ibps clerk,po exams so plz reply answer to my question s
4th December 2015, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th from nios (open schooling)with 55% and I have completed my b.tch in electronic and communication engineering with 68% from jntu anantapur (regular) so iam eligible for sbi clerk,po exams and also for ibps clerk ,po exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?