29th October 2018, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do BCom having completed 12th around 11 years ago?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my 12th around 11 years ago. But due to some reasons I had to quit my study. Now, I want to continue my study, as I was a Science student, I want to do BCom. So, now I am eligible for BCom course?

4th November 2018, 03:24 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do BCom having completed 12th around 11 years ago?

You can go for distance mode B.Com admission at open universities like IGNOU, if you have left studies a long time back. Regular colleges will have upper age limit, which will create issues during admission.

Hence, the best option is IGNOU, if you have study center in your district. Otherwise, go for the best open university available in your area.
4th November 2018, 09:30 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do BCom having completed 12th around 11 years ago?

Sorry to inform you that you can not continue your study in Science discipline being a student of Commerce. It's very difficult to take admission into regular board for graduation after being not in touch for 11 years. However you can take admission in IGNOU for continuing you studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?